Collection and Use of Personal Data
We only collect relevant and necessary personal data to provide our services and meet your needs. The types of data we may collect include, but are not limited to, the following information:
- First and last name
- Postal address
- Email address
- Phone number
- Payment information
- Your IP address
- Your geographical location (region derived from the IP address)
- The start and end date and time of your visit
- The domain of the previous site visited
- The URL and titles of the pages visited on the agency M site
- Your activities (clicks, screen scrolling, etc.) on the agency M site
- The point of origin of your visit (banner, email, social network, etc.)
- The type of clientele to which you belong (individual, group, organization, etc.)
We use your personal data for the following purposes:
- To process your orders and deliver our products
- To contact you in case of questions or concerns related to your order
- To personalize your user experience on our website
- To send you information about our products, promotions, and updates, with your prior consent
Protection of Personal Data
We have implemented strict technical and organizational measures to protect your personal data against unauthorized access, loss, alteration, disclosure, or destruction. Our IT infrastructure is regularly updated and secured to ensure the protection of your data.
Access to your personal data is restricted to authorized employees and partners who are subject to strict confidentiality obligations. Any suspected data security breach is managed in accordance with our internal procedures and legal requirements.
Retention of Personal Data
We retain your personal data only for as long as necessary to achieve the purposes for which it was collected or in accordance with legal requirements. When we no longer need your data, we securely delete it.
As an individual, you have the right to:
- Access your personal data that we hold
- Rectify any inaccuracies in your personal data
- Request the deletion of your personal data
- Restrict or object to the processing of your personal data
- Withdraw your consent to the processing of your personal data, if applicable
Your trust is invaluable to us, and we are committed to taking all necessary measures to earn and maintain it.
Personal Information Protection Officer